Add to List
The Shure BETA®91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound.
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter.
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments.
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.