FreeSpeak II Base-II by Clear-Com for Sale
Add to List
The FSII-BASE-II is a base station for the wireless FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz active transceiver and beltpacks with four (4) 2-wire analog partyline connections, four (4) 4-wire audio connections and four (4) digital displays with soft keys.
The base station can operate a mix of up to twenty-five (25) 1.9GHz and/or 2.4 GHz beltpacks on a single system. The base station can be used in Main Station mode with Talk and Call soft keys or as a Headset Station for communication and monitoring from the panel. The base station's digital displays allow easy system configuration directly from the base station or through the browser-based Core Configuration Manager tool.
- Routing and configuration of up to twenty-five (25) FSII beltpacks.
- Browser-based configuration tool.
- Four (4) 2-wire ports with call signal, auto-nulling.
- Four (4) 4-wire ports with call signal.
- One (1) dry contact relays.
- Multi-mode user interface with monitoring, setup and main station modes with assignable soft keys.
- Dedicated front panel keys for remote mic kill, stage announce and all talk.
- Supports both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FSII beltpacks on a single base station.
- Matrix and partyline configurations support up to twelve (12) channels and/or groups.
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.