Add to List
When working with a large number of performers and channel inputs that require complex routing, S6L-48D provides the extended control and ease you need in a large-format control surface. It's ideal for dual-operator workflows to handle large broadcast events and theater productions.
Have the maximum number of faders and controls at your fingers to handle large-scale concert performances, broadcast events, and high-end theater productions.
- 48 channel faders across 6 Channel Fader Modules, plus 2 assignable faders in the Master Live Module
- 160 assignable channel knobs (encoders) across 5 Channel Knob Modules
- 1 Master Touchscreen (central screen for quick navigation, parameter identification, and control)
- 1 Master Live Module (provides control over global system parameters, such as channel banking, snapshots, and monitoring)
- 5 Channel Touch Modules (touchscreen display provides access and control to parameters in Meters view and Channel view)
- Local analog I/O, digital I/O, and ancillary I/O, including ECx for remote control and DVI for connecting an external monitor (sold separately) for VENUE software display
|12-inch daylight-visible touchscreens||1 Master Touchscreen, 5 Channel Touch Modules|
|Faders||48 + 2|
|Knob Modules with high-resolution OLEDs and tri-colour function indicators||160 assignable knobs across 5 Channel Knob Modules|
|Master Live Module||Graphic TFTs with soft buttons; Touch and Turn assignable encoder; 2 assignable faders; monitoring, layout and snapshot controls; transport controls and function buttons|
|Metering||30-segment meters per channel, with pre- and post-fade metering options; Nominal indicator, Expander/Gate status and Compressor/Limiter gain reduction meters|
|Analog inputs||8 XLR mic/line inputs with 48V and signal present LEDs|
|Analog outputs||8 XLR outputs with mute and signal present LEDs|
|Digital inputs||4 pairs of XLR stereo AES/EBU (8 channels total)|
|Digital outputs||4 pairs of XLR stereo AES/EBU (8 channels total)|
|Headphone outputs||2 independent 1/4" TRS stereo headphone jacks|
|Ancillary I/O||DVI-D video out, 5 USB 2.0 (2 rear, 2 front, 1 internal), ECx Ethernet port for wired/wireless remote control, GPIO (8 in/8 out), 2 footswitch, Linear Time Code input, MIDI I/O|
|Ethernet AVB ports||2 etherCON (copper), 2 selectable as etherCON (copper) or SFP (fiber); redundant ring topology|
|Power supply||Dual redundant, internal hot-swappable PSUs|
91, 388 mm
All specifications are subject to change without notice.