Add to List
The SL-SUB and SL-GSUB share the same width as the GSL8 and GSL12 loudspeakers, the SL-SUB is equipped with compatible flying fittings, while the SL-GSUB is for ground stack use only.
The bass-reflex design uses three (3) 21" high excursion drivers, one of which radiates to the rear to produce cardioid subwoofer performance to avoid unwanted energy behind the system. The SL-SUB and SL-GSUB extends the bandwidth of a GSL system down to 30Hz as well as delivering a significantly increased SPL headroom. The SL-SUB and SL-GSUB can be deployed in conventional left and right ground stacked setups as well as in distributed sub arrays to achieve an even venue specific coverage pattern.
- INFRA mode reduces the upper operating range of the SL-SUB/SL-GSUB from 90Hz to 65Hz
- Cardioid output pattern rejects the transmission of energy towards the rear
- Up to fourteen SL-SUB cabinets can be flown in a vertical column
- Exceptional efficiency and system headroom
- Efficient cabling system and amplifier rack assemblies
|Frequency response (-5dB standard)||33Hz - 84Hz|
|Frequency response (-5dB INFRA mode)||30Hz - 65Hz|
|Max. sound pressure (1m, free field)||144dB|
|Cabinets per D80 (2-Way Active)||2|
|Nominal impedance front / rear||3Ω/6Ω|
|Nominal impedance side LF/MF/HF||8Ω|
|Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10ms)||1000 / 4000W|
|Power handling capacity side LF/MF/HF (RMS/peak 10 ms)||500 / 2000W|
|Components||3 x 21" driver|
|Connections||1 x NLT4 F|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||585 x 1300 x 975 / 1100mm
23 x 51.2 x 38.4 / 43.3"
All specifications are subject to change without notice.