Add to List
The Christie LWU530-APS is a 5,300 lumen projector that combines the affordability of 3LCD technology with the reliability, performance and operational life of laser illumination. Perfect for environments like classrooms, boardrooms and conference rooms, the LWU530-APS is a professional-grade projector with a focus on value and quality.
Featuring an efficient laser illumination system and patented optical light path, the LWU530-APS provides up to 20,000 hours of reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation for an extremely low cost of ownership. Backed by an unmatched five-year or 10,000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) and a price-point that beats the competition, the LWU530-APS is the class-leader for 5,000-lumen-class projectors.
- High-quality image performance 5,300 ISO lumens, WUXGA resolution and at least 3,000,000:1 on/off contrast ratio produce amazing visuals
- Low-profile, lightweight and quiet design Can be discretely installed in any virtually any setting
- On-board speaker 16W built-in speaker for added functionality
- Omnidirectional Increased installation flexibility
- Flexible connectivity Comprehensive I/O options including HDBaseT
- Unbeatable warranty Five-year or 10,000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first)
- Christie ScholarTech applicable Enjoy even more price savings when you purchase through the Christie ScholarTech program
Information coming soon.
|Signal inputs||Computer Input
|Signal Outputs||Monitor out
|Control & networking||
|Power requirements||Operating voltage
(L x W x H)
|19.92 x 5.43 x 16.7"
(506 x 138 x 424mm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.