Add to List
This truly amazing projector provides large scale rippling light effects previously unavailable to lighting designers. The device utilizes a 200 watt Enhanced Metal Arc source, whose short arc allows for an output of 5K lumens, with a 7000 hour lamp life. The colour temperature is similar to a Xenon source at 6000K.
The effect itself is created by rotating two "X" size glass gobos off center of the optical path. This results in a projection that does not appear to have a visible direction or pattern. The colour slot will accept dichroic colour filters.
- Re-tooled drive connections between the motor and the effects glass eliminate slipping and skipping in long running installations
- Custom made idler guides withstand wear and maintain ultra smooth gobo rotation
- Drive belts have been formulated in a UV / ozone resistant material and built for significantly longer duty cycle, estimated at 18 months between maintenance or replacement
- Effects Glass mounts are now designed with wide-gauge rounded shoulders for quiet but smooth operation
- A modified lamp allows for 7000 hour lamp life with no drop in luminous output
- 4 Framing shutters allow beam shaping and control
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||12 x 14 x 7" (30.5 x 35.5 x 18cm)|
|Supply voltage||100-240 VAC 50/60hz
16/3 IEC cord set
Ushio E-mark Lamp, 200 Watt DC ultra short arc
|Metal Halide||7000 hour lamp life
5000 initial lumen output
100-50% electronic dimmable
All specifications are subject to change without notice.