Add to List
A mirror ball (also known as a disco ball or glitter ball) is a roughly spherical object that reflects light directed at it in many directions, producing a complex display. Its surface consists of hundreds or thousands of facets, nearly all of approximately the same shape and size, and each having a mirrored surface. Usually it is mounted well above the heads of the people present, suspended from a device that causes it to rotate steadily on a vertical axis, and illuminated by spotlights, so that stationary viewers experience beams of light flashing over them, and see myriad spots of light spinning around the walls of the room.
- Professional Mirror ball 36'' / 90cm
- Extra Resistant to cracking
- Security ring with axis connction
- Fiber glass ball inside or Polyfoam Core
- Increased Reflective with large Real Glass Mirror Tiles
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.