Add to List
M-PC gives you the same power and functionality as the software running on all the M-Series consoles. It can be installed on any PC running Windows 7 or higher (laptop not included). It is the same software you will find on the M2PC console surface and can also be used in conjunction with the M-Series Modules or as a tracking backup for M-Series consoles.
M-PC can be used for offline programming or can be linked to any ArtNet or sACN interface device for direct control of fixtures. It provides a high-value programming platform for a large variety of shows from a rock tour to a simple permanent installation.
M-PC is free to download and use. It gives the possibility of patching and programming a complete show with up to 128 universes offline. In Free mode four Artnet/sACN universes can be used without any protection dongle, use it to control simple shows or simply to test fixtures.
- Support for 64 DMX universes on Pro Edition and 128 with Ultimate expansion pack
- Offline and online programming
- 2048 channels in free mode using Martin M-DMX or any ArtNet sACN device
- M-Series Manager Software for programming and triggering via time and calendar schedules
- Customizable Graphical User Interface with context sensitive toolbars and integrated help menu
- Powerful effects engine
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Parallel execution of multiple cuelists
- Full compatibility across M-Series consoles
- On-the-fly global timing adjustments
- Networking with media server CITP protocol
- Controls up to 32768 parameters in Pro Edition
- 1000 cuelists with motorized fader control
- 1000 cuelists with playback control buttons
- Customizable function keys
- 2D visualizer
- Submaster, inhibitives and override functionality
- Fanning functionality
- Auto update for presets and cues, including 'track backwards'
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.