Add to List
Founded on the legacy of the previous grandMA consoles, the grandMA3 represents a radical re-think of what's possible from a lighting control platform. The elegant new system-architecture incorporates new fixture, feature and effects-handling at its very heart.
The system features ground-breaking concepts from top industry visionaries, presented within a refined user interface, and is designed to make practical tasks more intuitive.
The physical design detail of the grandMA3 range is extraordinary and focused on delivering the best possible user experience, now and into the future.
- Real-time control for up to 250,000 parameters per session in connection with grandMA3 processing units
- 6 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 2 internal foldable monitor multi-touch screens
- 2 internal letterbox multi-touch screens
- 2 internal multi-touch command screens
- 2 external multi-touch screens can be connected
- 41 rotary RGB backlit encoder
- 5 backlit dual encoders
- 15 backlit motorized 60mm faders
- 60 separate playbacks
- 16 assignable x-keys
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 3 etherCON connectors, 6 USB connectors
- 2 backlit motorized A/B faders 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
|100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||856 x 538 x 185mm (33.7 x 21.2 x 7.3")|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.