Add to List
Your lighting rig is now complete. ETC's new Source Four Fresnel brings you the soft-focus lighting and sparkle you love, with Source Four quality and efficiency. Lighting designers have long applied the romance of Fresnel light -- the controlled blending washlight and soft beam that you can only get from a barn-doored Fresnel. Now you have that singular light quality and effect, and more, in a Source Four fixture.ETC combines the efficiency of the HPL lamp with the singular optical qualities of the fresnel optical system to create the truly advanced ETC Source Four Fresnel. Traditional fresnel optics provide a unique quality of blending wash light and beam shaping via barn doors for well-defined, soft-edged area lighting. The Source Four Fresnel combines this classic system with a unique reflector design enabling the HPL 750W-equipped Source Four Fresnel to equal the lumen output of other 1000W fresnel fixtures. Spot-to-flood focus is accomplished by large, easy-to-use knob for quick adjustments in inconvenient positions. The unique Quick eXchange socket design permits re-lamping from underneath the fixture without breaking focus in most situations.
Information coming soon.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Convenient full-size zoom adjustment knob
- Unique HPL Quick eXchange socket enables easy lamp changes
- Sliding yoke mount for variable balance point
- Fully enclosed accessory slots for no light leak
- UL and cUL listed
- 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- High temperature three-conductor 36ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer DoublingÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ technology
- 7ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â/175mm aperture
- Zoom range
- - 9ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°-52ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° beam angle
- - 20ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°-65ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° field angle
- True fresnel optical system for good barn door beam shaping performance
- Glass reflector with dichroic coating optimized for HPL performance
- HPL ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton / xenon-filled quartz glass envelope (see table for suitable lamp types)
- Uses same lamp as all Source Four fixtures for common inventory
- 750W maximum
- Patented filament geometry makes for extremely efficient light collection and transmission
- Integral die-cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
All specifications are subject to change without notice.