Add to List
Designed specifically to fill large venues and outdoor spaces, the Vapour Plus produces impressive amounts of fog quickly and efficiently. The sophisticated software driving the Vapour Plus precisely balances the heating and pump cycles to insure you have huge fog when you need it. At 100% output, the Vapour Plus will run for a full sixty (60) seconds before a short re-heating cycle is needed, and the giant output of this machine is capable of consuming more than seven (7) liters of fluid per hour.
This fogger produces stadium-sized effects, yet is small enough to mount inside box truss and power from a single mains circuit. An innovative, rotating bottle carriage allows the Vapour Plus to be placed in either the traditional horizontal position or in a vertical orientation. This feature, coupled with the massive fog blasts produced by the Vapour Plus, allows the machine to produce cryogenic-type burst effects without the hassle of handling/storing large dewar tanks of CO2.
- 1500 watt cast aluminum heat exchanger
- Constant blast fog output, with fast re-heating cycle
- Detachable remote control panel with 10â€™ (3m) cable included
- On-board timer controls with 250 second duration
- Digital DMX interface with easy read LED display panel and standard 5-pin XLR connection
- Multi-Link allows 4 machines to daisy chain from a single remote control panel
- Optional closed-contact interface for show control systems
- Air-input connection for easy cleaning - reduces clogs
- Innovative bottle holder securely holds 4L and 5L bottles in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Modular, common-core component design simplifies repair and maintenance - perfect for hire companies
- Dual stage thermal monitoring
|Output||Maximum 7.2L/hr Fluid Consumption|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||500 x 278 x 249mm|
|19.7 x 10.9 x 9.8"|
|Power Consumption||13.6A at 110VAC / 60hz|
|6.5A at 230VAC / 50hz|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.