Add to List
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, the QLX-D offers an outstanding wireless functionality for the most demanding live sound events and installations.
Systems available as handheld, lavalier, instrument configurations. Also available as combo kits (1 x Receiver, 1 x Handheld, 1 x Bodypack)
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail.
- Over 120dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments.
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync.
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency.
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers.
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlusâ„¢ Channels Mobile App.
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission.
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu.
- AMX/Crestron control system ready.
- Professional-grade, all metal construction.
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.