FreeSpeak II Wireless Beltpack by Clear-Com for Sale
Add to List
The five (5) channel, full-duplex FreeSpeak II digital beltpack was uniquely designed for the rigorous demands of large-scale operations and continuous communication use. Ergonomic form factor, intuitive operation, and a rugged housing make the beltpack ideal for extended use.
- Up to five (5) communication routes per beltpack, each with a five (5) or ten (10) character label.
- Four (4) programmable pushbuttons, two (2) rotary encoders and a reply button.
- Menu driven display, which can be partially or completely restricted.
- Secure system – beltpacks are registered to a particular base station or Matrix.
- Internal antenna – no antenna breakage or damage.
- Long battery usage – typically eighteen (18) hours of continuous talk time.
- Two (2) battery options – rechargeable Li-Ion cells or disposable Alkaline AA Batteries.
- Drop-in charging port with built-in USB battery and beltpack charging capability.
- Strong metallic beltclip and shoulder strap points.
- Over-the-air beltpack easy registration and regionalization.
- Real-time monitoring of battery per beltpack.
- “Listen Again” audio memory to replay last fifteen (15) seconds of audio.
- Technician’s flash light on bottom.
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.