Add to List
Active Transceiver Antenna allows users to freely roam around a facility while staying connected to the base station. Each Active Antenna can create a coverage zone of up to 1,475ft. One (1) Active Antenna supports up to four (4) beltpacks with the ability of adding more if roaming or more beltpack support is required. Up to ten (10) remote Active Antennas can be strategically placed to cover a wide area.
- Up to ten (10) Active Antennas can be connected to one system.
- Up to 1,475ft of coverage area per antenna.
- 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz antennas can co-operate on the same system.
- IP65 rated for water and dust resistance.
- Microphone stand mounting.
Each active transceiver antenna is IP65 rated for water and dust resistance and has a mount for microphone stands, allowing use and placement in virtually any environment. Unique to the FreeSpeak II system, both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz beltpacks and active transceiver antennas can co-operate on the same system, increasing both the quantity of users as well as the cell roaming area.
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.