Add to List
This super-powerful Intel i7-based DSP unit will handle your heaviest mixing sessions, processing up to hundreds of plugins in real time and ultra-low latency.
Used on major tours and in pro studios, the SoundGrid Extreme server will let you run as many Waves and other SoundGrid-compatible plugins as you want, on as many channels as you've got, and give your live shows studio-grade sound. For example, you can throw plugins modeled on the world's top consoles on each and every channel, and basically make your mixer sound like a classic top-tier desk.
SoundGrid Extreme delivers over forty-percent (40%) more power than SoundGrid Server One - just try these numbers on for size: over five-hundred (500) instances of the Waves SSL E-Channel, CLA-2A or C6 Multiband Compressor plugins, with latency as low as 0.8ms.
- Adds massive processing power to your system
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Minimal fan noise: fan speed auto-adjusts based on CPU temperature
- Use with any SoundGrid I/O interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
- LED status indicator for easy identification of the server
- Rugged Neutrik etherCon connector
- CPU: Intel® Skylake i7
- 8 GB RAM
- Free 1-year warranty; Extended warranties available
(L x H x D)
|48.3 x 8.9 x 30cm
19 x 3.5 x 11.8"
|Power Consumption||120V - 50W
220V - 46W
|LAN Card||Intel on-board|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.