Add to List
With the VENUE S3L-X System, you get even greater versatility, reliability, and value for the stage, studio, and beyond.
Like S3L, S3L-X is a highly scalable, Ethernet AVB-networked modular system that enables you to mix and record live shows with incredible efficiency. And now with S3L-X, you can streamline FOH, monitor, and broadcast workflows by sharing the same I/O across multiple S3L-X Systems, with full automatic gain compensation. Plus, you can set up a mobile recording/mixing studio using just the VENUE S3 surface and Pro Tools software on a laptop, making VENUE S3L-X the most versatile system in live sound.
The S3L-X offers up to sixty-four (64) inputs.
- Mix anything, everywhere - from major festivals to clubs with the tiniest FOH spaces
- Accelerate mixing and navigation with powerful new touchscreen workflows
- Control monitor mixes remotely using the free VENUE | On-Stage iOS app
- Share the same I/O across two or more S3L-X systems, with complete auto gain tracking
- Mix DAW sessions using S3 as a standalone mixing surface and 4x6 audio interface
- Keep pace with the latest sound processing innovations with 64-bit AAX DSP plug-in support
- Scale the modular system to accommodate any size performance, from 16-64 mic pres
- Get exceptional sound quality, plus reliable Ethernet AVB connectivity, without the cable bulk
- Record directly to Pro Tools (or other DAW) through a simple laptop Ethernet connection
- Get great reliability for the road with the rugged, reinforced engine design
- Monitor with confidence through the higher output, lower noise headphone amp
|Channel strips/faders||16 (up to 6 fader banks)|
|Encoders||32 total (each with high-resolution OLEDs and tri-colour function indicator)- 16 assignable encoders, 8 channel control encoders, 8 global control encoders|
|Metering||16 10-segment meters, with pre- and post-fade metering options|
|Analog inputs||4 total - 2 XLR mic/line inputs and 2 TRS line inputs for connecting talkback, audience mics, or playback devices for live applications; or mics, instruments, and other devices for studio recording|
|Analog outputs||4 total - 2 XLR line outputs and 2 TRS line outputs for connecting recording devices or near-field monitors|
|Headphone output||1 (1/4-inch TRS) with level control|
|Ancillary I/O||2 Gigabit Ethernet AVB ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports (for connecting a keyboard and mouse only), 1 footswitch port (1/4-inch TRS), 2 console light ports, Kensington lock slot|
|EUCON integration||Use S3 as a standalone control surface to record, edit, and mix Pro Tools (included) and other|
(front, rear w/knobs)
3.2cm, 7.2 cm
All specifications are subject to change without notice.