Add to List
High-brightness 3DLP laser projector for large venues and staging events.
Featuring an IP5X-sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson HD25 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add to this the enhanced colour performance of Christie BoldColour Technology and ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife electronics; and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
BoldColour Technology creates the colour balance needed to accurately reproduce colorful visuals without
sacrificing brightness. It achieves this by employing blue and red laser diodes as well as a patented optical chamber and specialized saturation software to produce enhanced colour and saturation compared to typical laser phosphor projectors.
- High-brightness - 25,000 Center lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColour Technology - Enhanced colour performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source - up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- High-image quality - 3DLP imaging, HD resolution and BoldColour Technology for amazing, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics - Christie TruLife electronics for ultra-fast processing up to 60Hz
- Blend and warp - Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup
- Seamless integration - Compatible with the Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Perfectly aligned arrays. All the time. Supports Christie Guardian, a powerful optional feature of Mystique, which ensures invisible, real-time automatic blended image correction even when content is playing
- Fully omnidirectional - Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility - Designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with
Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- QSP+ Fiber Optic Module (2 pack)
- High bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC)
- Rack mounting shelf
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.
|Control & networking||
|Power requirements||Main power
(L x W x H)
|37.7 x 25.0 x 11.9"
957 x 635 x 302mm
|Physical weight||172.5 lbs
All specifications are subject to change without notice.