Add to List
Originally designed for use with reflectors, combo-stands became popular with lighting crews as Hollywood moved from studios to outside locations. MSE Combo stands are known for their rugged design, and each has a Rocky Mountain Leg for leveling its load on uneven terrain.
This triple riser stand extends to a maximum height of over fifteen (15) feet. 'Rocky Mountain' leveling leg. Commonly used with the ROBE PATT 2013 fixture for an authentic classic look.
Information coming soon.
- Minimum Height 5 ft 6 in (1.7 M)
- Maximum Height 15 ft 3 in (4.6 M)
- Closed Length 5 ft 6 in (1.7 M)
- Footprint Diameter 40 in (1 M)
- Weight 28 lbs (13 kg)
- Maximum Load 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Attachment Size 4.5 in grip head and 1-1/8 receptor
All specifications are subject to change without notice.