Add to List
The Braq Cube™ WNC offers massive light output from a compact, self-contained, 5 inch footprint and a meager 100W power draw. Easily capable of 50-ft throws, Braq WNC can be used as key lights in broadcast studios, full stage washes, or accenting architectural details on building facades. Designed and engineered by The Black Tank, Rosco's Braq Cube offers a host of advantages not found in other LED fixtures.
At its native 19° beam spread, the Braq Cube WNC packs a punch of light! Every Braq Cube comes complete with a full set of 20°, 40° and 60° lenses to provide the beam control needed by most designers. Quick-attach barn doors are also available as an accessory.
- Bright 7000 lumen output
- Variable colour temperature from 2700K to 6500K
- Optional "Filament Mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low, 100W power consumption allows over 20 fixtures to be powered on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply units or ballast required. Directly connect to 90-240 VAC mains power.
- Comes with a complete lens set including: 20° spot, 40° medium and 60° wide flood
- Power Cord configurations include:
- 8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends
- No cord
- Optional Power Cord accessories include:
- 8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends, in-line switch
- 8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Male/Female ends (Powercon Pass-Thru)
- Flicker free DMX dimming (0 ~ 100%) and control
- Intuitive full text LCD panel for manual operation
- Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations.
- Track Light mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated Rosco Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection
- ETL/CE listed
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||127 x 127 x 135mm|
|5 x 5 x 5.3"|
|LED||21 x 4W Cree XM-L LEDs|
|Output||7100 Lumens (no lens)|
|Lumen Maintenance:||100,000 hours L50 at 25°C
50,000 hours L50 at 45°C
|Colour Temperature||2700K - 6500K|
|Operation||DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
Manual: Full Text LCD user interface sets colour output
|Input Voltage||90 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power/AC Input||Neutrik Powercon input and pass-thru|
|Data||5-pin XLR Male, 5-pin XLR Female - DMX|
|Power Consumption||100 Watts at maximum output|
|Operating Temperature||-13° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)|
|Humidity||0 - 95% non condensing|
|Housing||Powder coated aluminum extrusion (1/8 in wall)|
|Approvals and Listings||FCC Class A Radiated and Conducted
ETL / UL Standards 1573 and 8750
cETL / CSA C22.2#166-M1983
Dry locations only
All specifications are subject to change without notice.