Add to List
The Comet Followspot by Altman is a ruggedly constructed medium to long throw follow spot; the Comet produces a narrow, hard, or soft edged beam which zooms from 2.3Âº to 12.2Âº. With top-mounted iris, shutter, and dimmer-control handles, this easy to use follow spot is designed to use the unique high-performance FLE, ENX and FXL quartz-halogen lamps.
The Comet Followspot can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam size, quality and colour is desired.
- Top operated framing, iris, and dimmer controls.
- Spring loaded self-canceling colour boom with douser.
- Dual adjustable lenses.
- Positive locking pan and tilt adjustment.
- Adjustable castered stand with cable hook included.
- High performance lamp.
- Removable 25' power cable.
- U.L. and c.U.L. listed for 410W.
- Made in the USA.
- Comes standard with Edison connecto.,
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.