Add to List
Light quality is the driving force behind ETC's LED product development. Countless hours have gone into creating tools worthy of the most professional applications, and the Source Four LED Series 2 luminaire is the result of that dedication. With the brightest output and the boldest rendering of the colours you use most, the Source Four LED Series 2 introduces a whole new level of LED lighting that can be used anywhere.
- 60 Luxeon Rebel LED emitters.
- 20,000-hour L70 rating.
- 3 arrays: Lustr, Daylight HD and Tungsten HD.
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser.
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris.
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup.
- Up to 9 fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors.
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode.
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal colour shift during dimming.
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated.
- Available in black (standard), white or silver, or custom fixture-body colours.
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Apex Rental Department Configuration
The Source 4 LED Series 2 Lustr fixtures come standard with:
- Trigger clamp.
- Safety cable.
- Available with lens from 5 degree to 90 degree.
- Ships in a 24" W x 48" L x 38" H roadcase.
- Packed in eight (8) fixtures per roadcase.