Add to List
ULXD1 Body pack transmitters
ULXD2 Handheld transmitters
Various microphone options available for both body packs and handhelds.
Uncompromising Digital Wireless Audio
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital audio that delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range with flat response
- Greater than 120dB dynamic range through the analog outputs
- 130 dB dynamic range (typical) using Dante digital networked audio
- 60 dB of adjustable system gain easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- No transmitter gain adjustments needed: optimized for any input source
- Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- Up to 64MHz overall tuning range (region dependent).
- Up to seventeen (17) active transmitters in one (1) 6MHz TV channel (twenty-three (23) on an 8MHz TV channel).
- High Density mode enables up to forty-seven (47) active transmitters in one (1) 6MHz TV channel (sixty-three (63) in one 8MHz TV channel), with no audio quality degradation.
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts over the entire 100m line-of-sight range using standard supplied ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ wave antennas.
- Selectable 1, 10, and 20mW transmitter RF output power (comparable to five (5) times the analog RF output power equivalent).
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and selects the cleanest frequencies available.
Scalable, Intelligent Hardware
- Single (half-rack), Dual, and Quad (full-rack) receiver form factors for any size installation.
- AES 256-bit encryption equipped for secure wireless transmission.
- Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers.
- Wireless Workbench 6 software compatible for advanced frequency coordination, monitoring, and control.
- Comprehensive 3rd party control and monitoring across subnets.
- AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager compatibility.
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver.
- Dual and Quad receivers additionally feature:
- RF cascade ports, internal power supply, and dual Ethernet ports.
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet.
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications.
- Audio summing routes audio signal to multiple outputs.
Shure Advanced Power Management
- Adapted from industry-leading Axient rechargeable technology.
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero (0) memory effect and precision metering.
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched eleven (11) hours or more of performance time.
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within fifteen (15) minutes.
- AA backwards compatibility.
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.