Add to List
The AD2/SM58 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems.
The AD2/SM58 delivers impeccable audio quality and with RF performance with wide-tuning up to 184Mhz, High Density mode, and encryption, putting professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
Features durable metal construction, rechargeable power with dockable charging, and black finish.
- Two (2) transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
- Rugged metal construction in black finish.
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls.
- Low-profile, lockable power switch.
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission.
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging.
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
|Mic Offset Range||-12 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)|
|Battery Type||Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or
LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
@ 10 mW
|Shure SB900A: up to 9 hours
Alkaline: 8 hours
(L x D)
|256 x 51mm
10.1 x 2.0"
|Maximum Input Level
1 kHz at 1% THD,
|145 dB SPL, typical (SM58)|
|Antenna Type||Integrated Single-Band Helical|
|Occupied Bandwidth||<200 kHz|
|Modulation Type||Shure Axient Digital Proprietary|
|Power||2 mW, 10 mW, 35 mW|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.