Add to List
The QSC K10 was created in a spectrum of active loudspeakers designed with one common goal - accurate acoustical performance for the widest selection of applications. Ranging from a compact and potent eightinch, two-way utility loudspeaker to a fixed-arcuate line array system, all K Family models feature common power modules, DSP and performance characteristics.
Night after night, venue after venue, K10 loudspeakers provide levels of performance, flexibility, portability and reliability, unparalleled by competing loudspeaker lines. Designed with the user in mind, every feature is thoughtfully implemented to provide both entertainer and audience a most satisfying experience.
- 10" Woofer; 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- 90° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 129dB peak
- 1000W continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼" inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three (3) audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Functions as a monitor wedge
10" cone transducer
1.75" diaphragm compression driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||60Hz - 18kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||56Hz - 20kHz|
|Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)||90Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° conical DMT|
|Maximum SPL||129dB peak|
|Power Output||1000W continuous Class D
(500W LF, 500W HF)
|Controls||Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub / Norm / DEEP), HF Mode (Flat / Vocal Boost), Front LED (On / Off / Limit)|
|Indicators||Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic|
|Connectors||Balanced female XLR, Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR, Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling||On demand, 50mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail|
|Transducer Protection||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input||100-240VAC, 50 to 60Hz|
|AC Power Consumption
(1/8 of full power)
|Dimensions (HWD)||519 x 320 x 300mm
20.4", 12.6", 11.8"
|Weight (Net)||32lb / 14.5kg|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.