Add to List
The SRM150 is perfect for guitar and keyboard players or even vocalists who want full control of their monitor but still need to get their sound to a front of house mixer. Simply plug straight in, then connect the thru output to wherever it needs to go. With its instrument and mic inputs, the SRM150 is great for small practice spaces where only two inputs are needed, even hook up a music source to the RCA inputs to play along with your favorite tracks.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.