Add to List
The Shure P9HW is a wired, two-channel stereo bodypack system designed to replace loudspeakers used for onstage monitoring. The portable, lightweight P9HW has several advantages over onstage monitor loudspeakers: it is less visible, offers improved clarity and control of sound, reduces the chances of feedback, and reduces stage clutter. It is a versatile system, designed for use in sound reinforcement applications including public address, live music, studio recording, broadcast, and theater.
Listen to one or two channels of audio from the mixing console through earphones using MixMode® technology to customize the mono blend. Stereo mode allows left / right balance adjustment for two mixes. Use the volume limiter to set the maximum volume adjustment range.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 4-Band parametric EQ
- Switchable line (+4dBu) and aux (-10dBV) input level
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-Segment battery life meter
- Power-save mode and automatic power-off preserves battery life
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.