Add to List
The E901 is a rugged boundary microphone that handles high sound pressure levels extraordinarily well. Tailored to give the kick drum a highly precise, very dry sound character, the E901 makes every attack lightning fast and realistic. The positioning of the E901 in a bass drum couldn't be simpler: just put it in – done. The integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector have proven themselves to be exceptionally practical on stage.
- Condenser microphone
- Highly precise and dry kick drum sound
- Natural sound, fast transient response
- Designed especially for high sound pressure levels
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector
- Slip-free, damping rubber pad underneath
- Extremely rugged metal housing
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.