Add to List
VENUE has long been one of the most trusted and requested live mixing systems in the world, and now the legacy continues with VENUE | S6L, a modular system designed to take on the world's most demanding tours and events with ease.
Offering unprecedented processing capabilities, with over three-hundred (300) processing channels, S6L delivers unrelenting performance and reliability through its advanced engine design and backs it up with modern touchscreen workflows and scalability to meet any challenge.
Like all VENUE systems, S6L provides onboard industry-standard plug-ins and Pro Tools integration, but with more processing power and track counts than ever before. Plus, with a comprehensive array of network and I/O offerings, you can easily configure the system to meet the demands of any gig..
- Meet the most demanding live sound challenges with the industry's most powerful processing engine
- Deliver the best sound quality possible with high-performance preamps running at high sample rates
- Experience unmatched sound processing and tactile control through fully integrated, on-board plug-ins from Avid and our development partners
- Get unprecedented Pro Tools capabilities, including Virtual Soundcheck, over Ethernet AVB and Thunderbolt - no interface required
- Share I/O across multiple networked systems with advanced gain tracking
- Gain unmatched visual feedback and instant access to your most important functions through high-resolution touchscreens and OLED displays
- Freely configure the modular system components and I/O to meet the demands of any live production
- Interface with a range of network and I/O formats - including Ethernet AVB, Dante, MADI, Thunderbolt, and more - for total connectivity freedom
- Enjoy the familiar VENUE workflows and interface you know and love, with total show file compatibility
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Apex Rental Department Configuration
Standard Engine is Venue E6L-192Console travels in standard 3-pc nose cone style flight case
External touch screens