Add to List
Mix and record live productions of any size with ease. Avid VENUE | S6L delivers the unmatched processing power and sound clarity artists and engineers rely on to present the best show possible.
From direct AAX and Waves plugin support and 128 tracks of Pro Tools recording, to full system modularity and 300+ processing channels, the S6L unified platform gives you the mixing efficiency, creativity, and flexibility you need to meet the demands of any gig. And now with its newly expanded line of five control surfaces, three engines, and four I/O racks to choose from - with 100% hardware, software, and show file compatibility across all - easy to configure and scale the perfect system for your needs.
From large concert tours and Broadway shows, to smaller club and corporate events, today's stage productions are bigger and more complex than ever. The S6L combines two powerhouse technologies that work in concert together. With a state-of-the-art real-time processing engine and dedicated DSP plugin processing, you get unrivaled processing capabilities to handle an extraordinary number of channels - without the complication or stress.
- Meet the most demanding live sound challenges with the industry's most powerful processing engine
- Deliver the best sound quality possible with high-performance preamps running at high sample rates
- Experience unmatched sound processing and tactile control through fully integrated, on-board plug-ins from Avid and our development partners
- Get unprecedented Pro Tools capabilities, including Virtual Soundcheck, over Ethernet AVB and Thunderbolt - no interface required
- Share I/O across multiple networked systems with advanced gain tracking
- Gain unmatched visual feedback and instant access to your most important functions through high-resolution touchscreens and OLED displays
- Freely configure the modular system components and I/O to meet the demands of any live production
- Interface with a range of network and I/O formats - including Ethernet AVB, Dante, MADI, Thunderbolt, and more - for total connectivity freedom
- Enjoy the familiar VENUE workflows and interface you know and love, with total show file compatibility
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Apex Rental Department Configuration
Standard Engine is E6L-112
Travels in 3-pc nose cone style road case
One external touch screen included