Add to List
The Qu-16 reshapes digital mixing with innovative design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional mixing experience.
Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on our GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance. Hot new features in Qu V1.8 firmware include Automatic Mic Mixing and a Spectrogram for feedback-hunting.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 4 FX Engines
- AES Digital Out
- 19” Rack Mountable
- Moving Faders
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Automatic Mic Mixer*
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- USB Audio Streaming
- DAW MIDI Control
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid with feedback elimination and taming room acoustics*
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.