Accreditations and Merits
Employees of Apex Sound & Light have amongst them many industry relevant credentials and merits in their experience; including various levels of Certified Technology Specialist (CTS and CTS-I) accreditation.
A Certified Technology Specialist Installation (CTS-I) installs and maintains audiovisual systems by:
- Following specifications, schematics, codes and safety protocols;
- Administering installation process logistics;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving systems;
- Maintaining tools and equipment; and
- Communicating with clients, designers, other trades, other installers and staff to provide the best audiovisual solutions for client needs, on time and within budget.
Certified individuals adhere to the CTS Code of Ethics and Conduct and maintain their status through continued education. Certification demonstrates commitment to professional growth in the audiovisual industry.
Apex Sound & Light is an active member in good standing of CITT/ICTS (Canadian Institute for Theatre Technology) which is a not-for-profit national arts service organization that actively promotes the professional development of its members and works for the betterment of the Canadian live performance community.