Add to List
Experience the extreme luminous output of nearly 3,000 pure white LEDs placed into three individually controllable LED segments. The X-5 makes it possible to create unique effects never delivered before by a strobe.
The X-5 is a lightweight, compact and ultra-high performance LED strobe with an exceptionally low power consumption of only 4 Amps. The X-5 is a robust, state of the art LED fixture providing an alternative to traditional, expensive and fragile Xenon lamps.
As with all SGM's new LED models, cooling methods have been improved via rectangular heat-sinks, set-up and address procedures improved with the aid of internal diagnostics, and control procedures implemented to ensure that lamps run flicker-free.
- Light source 2,970 x White LEDs
- LEDs expected lifetime 50,000 hours*
- Lens 120° fixed
- Photometric Colour Temperature 5600 K
- Features Pan/Tilt 0° / 110°
- LED Panel 3 individual controllable segments
- Electrical AC Power 208 - 240 V Nominal 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption 360 W
- Typical current consumption 4A Peak current consumption 21A
- Programming and Control Protocol USITT DMX 512 A Setting and addressing
- RDM Stand alone mode
- Oled graphical display / 5 buttons
- DMX channels 1, 3, 4, 6 & 7
- Physical Dimensions (L x H x W) 500 x 270 x 90 mm (19.7 x 10.6 x 3.54 in)
- Weight 6.7 kg (14.8 lbs.)
- Lens Tempered glass frontIP class IP20
- Cooling Passive
- Power Neutrik powerCON inlet and link-thru
- 5 pin XLR for DMX data in/out
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.