Add to List
Amazing sound quality, performance, reliability, and price. The Avid® SC48 is the definitive, all-in-one live sound solution, combining all I/O, digital signal processing, and tactile control into one compact console, along with support for professional audio plug-ins and built-in Pro Tools LE® integration. It also introduces groundbreaking workflows that greatly increase your efficiency, allowing you to concentrate on what really matters most—the mix.
- Fully integrated console offers built-in I/O for stage and ancillary sources, DSP, and tactile control for ultimate portability
- Compact footprint fits small- to mid-size clubs, houses of worship, theaters, corporate events, and more
- First-rate sound quality provides amazing audio clarity in any room
- Supports professional audio plug-ins for creating studio-quality mixes live
- Record and play back up to 32 tracks with the built-in Pro Tools FireWire interface and included software
- VENUE software, the industry’s easiest, most comprehensive control software
- 48 analog mic / line XLR inputs, 16 analog line outputs (expandable to 32)
- Single expansion slot for maximizing output count or adding A-Net connectivity
- 16 Aux Sends, 8 Groups, plus 8 mono matrixes (linkable as up to 4 stereo matrixes)
- Choice of Left-Right plus Mono or Left-Center-Right Mains bus configuration
- 26 touch-sensitive, motorized faders: 16 input, 8 output master, 1 Flex Channel, and 1 Mains
- 16 assignable, push-switch rotary encoders with multi-segment LED rings enable immediate access to key parameters
- Additional I/O, including talkback, analog and digital 2-track, GPI, MIDI, and Word Clock
Information coming soon.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.