Add to List
Add More I/O to Your Avid S3L Live Mixing System
The Avid Stage 16 remote I/O box lets you add another 16 channels of amazingly transparent audio to your Avid S3L digital mixing system. This stage box is built for the rigors of a world tour, with a rugged design and dual-purpose rack ears. The Stage 16 offers 16 analog inputs with remote mic preamp control, eight analog line outputs, and four channels of AES3 digital output. A sliding mute switch lets you silence every output in the case of a sonic mishap. Call Sweetwater today to learn more about integrating the Avid Stage 16 into your existing S3L mixing system.
- MIX AND MATCH ONE OR MORE RACKS
- Connect up to 16 inputs for small live productions - or expand or distribute I/O across any performance space with this compact I/O rack.
- Provides 16 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, and 4 AES digital outputs
- 4U rack
- Network multiple Stage 16 racks together, up to the maximum number of inputs supported by your chosen E6L engine
- Network Stage 16 with one or more Stage 64 or Stage 32 racks to provide more I/O distribution flexibility
|Analog inputs||16 XLR mic inputs/preamps|
|Analog outputs||8 XLR line outputs|
|Digital outputs||4 channels of AES3 output|
(H x W x D)
| 6.9 x 19 x 8.1" (17.6 x 48.3 x 20.6cm) (rackmount)
6.9 x 15.6 x 7.9" (17.6 x 39.6 x 20.2cm) (stage box use)
|Connections||2 Gigabit Ethernet AVB ports (up to four Stage 16 boxes can be daisy-chained)|
|Snake cable type||Shielded 350MHz Cat5e or better|
|Maximum snake cable length||328ft (100m)|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.