Company founder and President, Knut Skjonberg, developed many staging innovations that helped to revolutionize rock staging:
- First on the touring scene with the CHC, Computerized Hoist Control, in 1984.
- First with fully programmable servo control system in 1989.
- First to offer variable speed control for chain hoists in 1991.
- First to debut a load monitoring system for touring in 1993.
- First to provide UL Listed equipment on hoist control & power distribution in 1997.
As the company grew through word of mouth from production personnel, staging and lighting companies and designers, a line of chain hoist control products has been developed and is now the found in most venues and tours.