This is a Contract, Full-time position.
Location: Pickering, Ontario
Deadline: Open, Posted February 1, 2019
Job Description & Duties
- Packing equipment for shows as per the rental/sales orders in a timely and prompt manner
- Returning and cleaning/testing equipment
- Performing routine and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Deliver and pick up at venues throughout the province in company vehicles
- Load/unload customer and company vehicles
- Daily warehouse cleaning and upkeep
Qualifications / Required Skills
- A background in the live entertainment is an advantage
- Able to regularly lift 75 lbs
- Must be able to read/write English
- Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Hours vary depending on schedule and are not limited to weekends and evenings or holidays. Rate of pay for this position based on field experience. Experience in the live production industry is an asset.
Send an email to email@example.com Thank you for your interest in this position at Apex Sound & Light.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.