This is a contract, full-time position at our location in Pickering, Ontario
Deadline: Open, Posted: April 25, 2017
Job description / Duties
Equipment maintenance is the cornerstone of our rental department and this position is vitally important to the continued success of shows and rentals. Testing and verifying equipment is in both good physical and working condition. Verifying that all equipment is kept up to date with software and hardware upgrades. Performing scheduled inspections, routine cleaning. Updating our rental system with reported maintenance and issues, keeping a detailed history. Shipping and receiving equipment that is to be repaired out of house. Preparing work orders for chargeable repairs. Maintaining a clean and safe work space. Daily warehouse cleaning and upkeep.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in electronics and electro-mechanical systems
- Lighting, audio, and video equipment operation knowledge
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- A background in the live entertainment is an advantage
- Able to regularly lift 75 lbs
- Must be able to read/write English
- Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Hours vary depending on schedule and are not limited to weekends and evenings or holidays. Rate of pay for this position based on field experience.
To apply, send an email to: email@example.com Thank you for your interest in this position at Apex Sound and Light. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.